Brothers and Sisters,
Mediation is set to begin January 15th. The first session we be focusing on Medical and Insurance. All aspects will be addressed. Hopefully something positive will come out of this session. As we work through this holiday season remember to work safe . Continue to do the outstanding job you do. Take the time to enjoy the season and spend time with friends and family. We will get through these tough times. Stay strong together. Happy Holidays
President Local 510
Keep informed on your Negotiations
Keep up to date with www.usaamerger.com or TWU.ORG
- December 15, 2018
- ASSOCIATION NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE
- Brothers and Sisters,
THE TWU/IAM Association executive negotiating committee participated on a conference call conducted by
National Mediation Board mediators yesterday, December 14, 2018. Negotiators from American Airlines also
- The mediators recapped the remaining open items to be negotiated. They also set the agenda and negotiating
schedule for the beginning of 2019. The Association presented a proposal covering Field Trips for M&R and
- The next face-to-face negotiations are scheduled for January 15-17 in San Francisco. Topics to be discussed are
open economic pay elements, health & welfare (insurance), duration of the agreement, field trips and other open
contract language items.
- We were successful in obtaining additional negotiating dates on the calendar. Scheduled negotiating dates are:
• January 15, 16, 17
• January 29, 30, 31
• February 6, 7, 8
• February 12, 13, 14
• And an additional week in March – specific dates to be determined
Our objective is to reach agreement as soon as possible without having to use all of our scheduled dates.
However, this Association is committed to achieving the compensation, healthcare, retirement and job security
that our members have earned and deserve. Your continued support and solidarity is both appreciated and
necessary to reach these goals.
- We wish all of our members a safe and happy holiday season.
Your Association Executive Negotiating Committee